10/05/2012

Illés - Summertime/ A magányos SP 1965


Here's the another rare 7" from beat band Illés. Nowadays it's the most expensive Hungarian record, because released in a low edition. Impossible that you get obtain. There are 2 songs: 1 cover song and 1 instrumental.
The "A" side starting with the "Summertime" , it's a very cool cover song. The original track made by The Zombies , and released in 1964. But the original song is a typical, slow pop/love song, but the Illés cover is fast and better. Listen the cool early 60s guitar sounds and the nice organ sound!
The "B" side song called "A Magányos", (meaning: The Lonely) it's a simple instrumental song, forgettable...
Enjoy!

Tracklist:

01. Summertime
02. A Magányos

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?99hopu34e74gapm

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog, I love ILLES, in fact I consider them one of my all-time favourite bands!
    I posted some of their stuff few years ago in my blog...
    I love the instrumental here as well, I think it's a cool little number!
    Summertime is an older song, that became a 'standard' and certainly the Zombies did a cool version but they did not write it.
    I'll keep following your blog.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete